Sunday 29 May 2011

Valentino leather or crepe?

Whilst completing my weekly ritual of browsing the 'What's New' section on Net-A-Porter, I stumbled across two beautiful dresses which caught my eye.

I'm on the hunt for a smart black dress for a day time event, and both ticked the box, complete with bows and ruffle details which I love, naturally.

Then I realised they were, more or less, the same dress. Both by Valentino, with one key difference: one is a crepe viscose fabric and the other is leather and lace.

From left: Ruffled stretch-crepe dress, £1, 120. Leather and lace dress, £2, 165. Both Valentino at Net-A-Porter.


I can't decide which one I like best.

The crepe fabric dress seems a more simple, relaxed piece, whereas the leather and lace is sexier and more fashion-forward.

Help me decide by telling me which one you like best in the comments below!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment